Dictionary result for cocoon
- 1.a silky case spun by the larvae of many insects for protection in the pupal stage.
- 1.envelop or surround in a protective or comforting way.
When we experience pain or trauma in some way, we need time to heal both physically and emotionally. When an organization that is connected so intimately to us like a church causes trauma, the need for healing and recovery is amplified.
Come spend time in the cocoon. Take the time to be protected in your healing. Surround yourself in love and acceptance and protection as you rewrite the dangerous scripts learned in that unhealthy church.
The Cocoon is a 6 month renewable program. In the Cocoon, you will receive:
- Weekly thought and journaling prompts
- Weekly essential oil protocols linked to the emotional focus
- monthly meditation videos
- monthly yoga flow suggestions
- supportive facebook group community supported by me
Healing occurs best when multiple modalities are used. Work with me in the Cocoon to peel back the layers and get to the root of your hurt. The Cocoon is designed to do just that – assist you in finding that deepest root of pain and incorporating multiple modalities to create growth and healing.
Come into the Cocoon for 6 months. You will emerge with many scripts re-written. You will be equipped with tools to help you avoid a repeat of your trauma. You will be empowered to re-enter a church safely, if you so choose.
Fill out this form to schedule a connection call with me. In this call, we will explore if our chemistry is good and if this program will meet your needs or if there might be something else that is a better fit.