What to Expect from Coaching
What is this whole life coaching thing and how am I doing it differently?
Coaching comes in more flavors than Baskin Robins ice cream. You can find business coaches, life coaches, relationship coaches, and every specialization you can imagine within those and more.
How do I specialize?
I focus my counseling in two basic ways:
- individual life coaching
- religion self-recovery
I help you find your true self and create goals with action steps that move you toward the life you want. My job is to listen to what you aren’t saying, piece it together with your words, and help you see both the bigger picture and a deeper truth. I’m not here to tell you what to do or what is best for you. I’m here to help you sift through life and the noise to find your best path and to help you stay accountable with the action steps we create.
I spent 10 years in a cult and the past 6 years recovering. I am very good at helping people find themselves again after getting out of an unhealthy religious organization. I am very good at helping people take the faith steps that are right for them – either with walking away from the religion or stepping back in but in a healthy way.
How Does It Work?
- We have a free 15 minute conversation to see if we are a good fit and I have a program that is a good fit for you.
- For either individual or group work, we have an intake session where we get to know each other a bit and start figuring out what goals we want to set.
- We create a plan with action steps. We include the integrative items that interest you (essential oils, journaling, meditation, affirmations, yoga, etc)
- We meet according to the package purchased and work toward achieving the goals.
What do I Get Out of It?
- Increased clarity on your core self
- Greater self-confidence
- Attainable goals that fit your true self
- A step by step plan to reach your goals
- Accountability and compassionate support
But more than anything, you get yourself back. No matter if you’ve been hurt by a church or have been knocked around a bit by life, working with me can help you find yourself again.